BOOK REVIEW || CATCHING JORDAN BY MIRANDA KENNEALLY

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Author:
Miranda Kenneally
Publication Date:
December 1, 2011
Publisher:
SourceBooks Fire
Format:
Paperback
Pages:
283 Pages



Description

ONE OF THE BOYS
But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Green moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly hot. And for the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?


What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.

The Why:

I love the concept of mixing a girl that plays on the football team, it brings such a twist to the characters and their stories and this would a spin to the typical, but classic football guy. I have many good things about the book as well as the author.

Characters: 

I loved Sam's character, despite him knowing what almost every girl's lips tasted like. I loved his soft side, the one who wanted Jordan near him and that vulnerable side. But it killed me every time Jordan was with Ty, she always found him kissing another girl. But I am glad Jordan even though Sam was in her face the entire time she finally got together with him and picked him over Ty who was really sweet, but a bit possessive for me. I think Henry was going with all those girls just so she could see him more than a 'brother' and get out of the friend zone. *le sigh* Sam Henry, I love you.

Final Thoughts: 

I loved this book, the characters, the story line.. all of it. Most of all I LOVE SAM HENRY. Yes, he is such a wonderful human being. It was refreshing to read a book where it isn't your typical girl doing in a sense 'staying in the line' that was drawn for them. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

Final Rating: 5 out of 5 keys

Want to buy the book? Amazon


Have you read this series? If so, which book is your favorite?

XOXO, K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS