BOOKS + MUSIC: THE QUEEN OF BRIGHT & SHINY THINGS BY ANN AGUIRRE

Friday, February 5, 2016

I've been currently reading The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre and was listening to 8Tracks which is one of my  favorite ways to listen to new music I've never heard of. It is also a good way to compile music into a book playlist.


I've always admired people that make book playlists, thinking I couldn't do that and thinking it was quite complicated. I don't know how often I do these, but for this particular playlist it came naturally as I was reading it.  I noticed the songs matched perfectly with the book. So here are a couple of songs from my 8Tracks playlist.

1. Gasoline- Halsey


2. Shock To Your System- Tegan & Sara


3. Bo$$- Fifth Harmony


If you would like to hear the full playlist for this book, check out the 8Tracks playlist here.

XOXO, K


 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS