INTRODUCTORY POST

Monday, February 1, 2016


Hello, welcome to my blog, "KeyReadThat"!

First, I'm so happy that you stopped by and decided to check out my blog. I know its pretty empty for now, but it'll start to fill up pretty soon. This book blogging is very new to me.
I love finding new book to read. I consider myself a DIY-er, because I'm all about saving money and seeing if I can do it for cheaper. Creating book and lyric collages are one of my many hobbies, besides photographing anything I see.

On my blog you can expect book reviews, book rants, music that has inspired my new playlist for the week and many different things. I have also set up new series, such as In The Spotlight where I will recommend my favorite book I've feel in love with or my favorite song I've feel in love with that particular month.

I'm a little bit of everywhere on the Internet as shown below. If you search KeyReadThat you will probably find me. :)

Tumblr: @keyreadthat&etc
Twitter: @KeyReadThat
Bookstagram: @KeyReadThat
YouTube: @KeyReadThat
Wattpad: @geek_chic2012

If you want to know more details about me, check here.

XOXO, K
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS