LOVE-A-THON 2016 || FAVORITE BOOKISH PEOPLE

Saturday, February 20, 2016


Dates: February 20, 12AM EST – February 22, 12AM EST
Hosted by:
·         Alexa (Alexa Loves Books)
·         Cee (The Novel Hermit)
·         Hazel (Stay Bookish)
·         Mel (The Daily Prophecy)

Check out these lovely ladies' blogs!

One of the challenges was to talk about my favorite BookTubers, Bookstagramers and Bloggers. There are so many amazing people that I've connected over books. I have so many I'm going to pick a few of each category and you should go and check them! 

BookTubers:

The following people  are some of the people I go to when I need a nice pick-me-up, a good laugh, truthful opinions and of course good books.

Bookstagrammers:

These awesome people have great style, amazing bookshelves that make you drool and books you've never heard of.

Bloggers

As becoming a new blogger myself at the beginning of this month ans seriously the sweetest people. I have found a few favorites already. 


Who are some of your favorite booktubers, bloggers and bookstagrammers?



 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS