TOP TEN (7) TUESDAY {2}: BOOKS & SONGS EDITION

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


So this is a meme that was created by The Broke & The Bookish book blog that I really love. You guys have to check out their book blog. I think you all I know that I love pairing music and books. I am a music junkie. Music and book are my favorite combos, so here pull up another tab and start looking up these new songs.


1. Distance by Christina Perri

This describes America and Aspen in The Selection by Kiera Cass when Aspen urges her to go into the Selection.




2. Golden Girl by Maggie Chapman

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald at its finest. Gatsby, parties...this song is perfect. This IS everything Gatsby.


3. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

Mean Girls, high school Regina George. Need I say more? T Swizzie  sums it up in this song. 




4. Sheets by In Like Lions

I learned about this group as I read. Julie and Matt's reunion in Flat Out Matt by Jessica Park (my all time NA trilogy). JUST GO READ IT!


5. Book Club by Arkelles

This describes Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell perfectly. Especially curling up with a good book or updating her fan fiction or reading to Levi.


6. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

This bet between Noah and Echo from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry make to help each other get what they want...more like use.


7. Le temps presse by Les Shades

This French pop song reminds me of Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins arrives in Paris.




What are some songs that describe some of your favorites books or songs that should be made into a movie?


Xoxo, K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS