IN MY MAILBOX: MARCH BOOK HAUL

Monday, March 28, 2016


IN MY MAILBOX


So recently I got received a lot of books lately from contests that I didn't think I was going to win (I never win) and then I treated myself with buying part of a series and then even more books came to my mailbox. 




This batch of books (with the exception of Eleanor) I won for one of the contests that my friend over a Alexa from AlexaLoves Books and a couple of others who hosted the Love-A-Thon 2016. I did a really fun post during the Love-A-Thon 2016 here that you can check out.

-Underwater (ARC)
-Where You'll Find Me (ARC)
-The Fearless (Young Adult)

I requested Eleanor from Blogging For Books which is a website that you can request books and until after you read you can request another one, which is great for the other books you need to read. 




I was sent Life By Committee for Corey Ann Haydu herself and wanted to thank her as well as Harper Collins for it!


I've been wanting to buy the rest of the Hundred Oaks by Miranda Kenneally series, because I fell in love with Catching Jordan that I did a review on. And buy I did form Thriftbooks

-Stealing Parker
-Things I Can't Forget
-Racing Savannah

Just yesterday I found out that I won a Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell on Tumblr that was only released in the UK for International Book Day. I'm still shocked that I won a copy so I'm SO stoked to get that in my hands.


What books have you recently bought?
XOXO, K


 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS