re-CAPPED: FEBRUARY 2016

Wednesday, March 2, 2016



This recaps my favorites that I enjoyed during the month like those jeans you don't want to admit you wear almost everyday. Yep, those.



This month has been great. I attended my friend's wedding, like Taylor Swift's album I turned 22 and I found a new hobby called bullet journaling.
I put all the things in my first Document My Life video that you can watch below: 



I explored so many bullet journaling blogs, especially Boho Berry's website (so obsessed) and getting monthly spreads and weekly spreads inspirations from Sarah's Chapter who is also a book blog I found through the Love-A-Thon.



// WHAT I WATCHED//

Gilmore Girls (S2 + S3)


I started watching this during the last couple of months and loving every moment of this show. The friendships, the relationships and the love. I really love Rory with Jesse, because he matches her challenges her like no other. I'm halfway through, more like toward the end of Season 3.

//WHAT I READ//


Out of the 11 books I read last months, here are some of my favorites.


1. Lullabies by Lang Leav This is such beautiful poetry that wrecks my soul and sews it back again. JUST READ IT!

2. Abandoned by Elisa Dane Full of love, second chances, and a girl who is so strong, but only a guy from her past makes her weak.

3. Alex + Ada by Jonathan Luna and Sarah Vaughn I've been reading this graphic novel series for awhile and love the story of a guy who ends up falling in love with an android in this dystopian world. But Issue #9 just left me wanting more.

//LISTENED TO//


Hamilton


This soundtrack took over the month for, because it just so GOOD! I mean I don't listen to rap and never liked history and this gem of a musical combined those elements and made me obsessed. I have a fangirl post that you can read here.


Besides Hamilton, I've been listening to these artists on repeat last month. I revisited some of my favorite bands and always found some new ones.



1. Cry Baby by The Neighbourhood

I was SO excited when they dropped their new album this month, but also found some gems on their old albums. Their sound is magnetic to listen to and I find myself always dancing.

 

2. I Know What You  Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

This duet really shows how powerful both of their voices are. It mends it together beautifully on top of that with the amazing beat and groove you can dance to.





3. Weak by Wet

This is a new artist I found and instantly found in love with this song. SO MANY VIBES.



//WHAT I WORE//


1. ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Ravishing Rose

This lipstick  is actually moisturizing and didn't leave my lips chapped which is something I look for in a lipstick. I think every girl wants smooth lips, so this is it. I applies it over another lippie and it blended really nicely. I am a big fan of ELF products-the eye makeup, face scrub, everything.





 Do you guys watch Gilmore Girls? If so, what's your favorite season? (if not, why not?)
Do you know of any awesome bullet journal blogs that I mightn't missed? What songs have you been listening to?

XOXO, K




 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS