SLAY THAT SERIES READ-A-THON ROUND 2

Monday, March 14, 2016


I've been participating in a lot of read-a-thons so far this year and I'm pretty proud, because I wanted to become more involved in the booktube community as well as to get to know and more people because I'm super awkward.


Yesterday March 13th started one of my favorite Read-a-Thon that's hosted by two of my favorite human beings *drum roll please*

Sara 








This is the chillest read-a-thon I've participated in and the goal is to finish or SLAY those series you've been needing to finish or what you want and have been screaming at you to finish. So here are some book that I've been needing to finish for awhile.



The Books

The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski



I read the first book The Edge of Never and finally bought the last book in this duo. I think I'm going to re-read the first book and I know I'm going to need tissues.


Find You In the Dark + Light In the Shadows by A. Meredith Walters



I recently purchased the first two books (they've been sitting in my BookOutlet cart for awhile) and really excited to start this New Adult series. I've heard great things as well as read many reviews.


Are you all SLAYING with me? It's never too late to jump in.


XOXO, K






 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS