ALL THAT SWEET & SASS || BOOKTUBE RECOMMENDATIONS #1

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Every since I entered the awesome world of BookTube three years ago I've come across SO many booktubers.There are so many out there and news ones coming in. So today I decided to showcase some amazing girls who have humor like no other and are sweet as a strawberry. (Of course I had to insert the Schuyler Sisters, GIF)


Here are just six out of many booktubers I watch on a daily basis. I've  put a link to one of my favorite videos from each of them to give you a taste of what their channel is about.





Emma +emmmabooks 

Favorite Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfMZhZW-wSE
Deja @Dejasaur


Sara +sarawithoutanH 

Naya +NayaReadsandSmiles 


Sarah +thesajmahal 


Chami +ReadLikeWildFire 




Do you watch BookTube? If so,what other booktubers do you watch and would like for me to spotlight?


XO, K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS