LET'S DISCUSS: DO YOU RE-READ BOOKS?

Friday, April 29, 2016

I love  re-reading a book and just reading something familiar; like a baby and its favorite blanket. You know the characters, you know what's coming up and you react the same way. (Like the MC you want to punch in the face or kick in the face. You know what you want to. )


You even find things you never noticed the other 4 (more like 8) you've read it.

But on the other hand, there are those who don't re-read AT. ALL. For whatever reason they don't re-read books. 



Some want to re-read their favorites but have WAY. TOO. MANY. books on their TBR list. Or maybe drowning in unread ARCS. (I have WAY too many of those.)


For me, I re-read when I'm getting in a slumpy mode or if I'm not liking the book I'm currently reading that isn't doing anything for me. I love re-visiting my favorite characters and locations. Crying in a curled up ball crying...eh not so much *shake my head*


The squeal of happiness when your OTP kisses for the first time or you're smiling like a lovesick idiot (teehee) because of MC's have something cute.



Okay, so which one are you?

So are you are re-reader of the all the books? Or do you wish you had time to re-read your favorite books? Are do you just not re-read books AT. ALL?

XO, K
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS