SO LITTLE BOOKS... || ARC APRIL UPDATE + CURRENTLY READING

Tuesday, April 19, 2016


So I've been a preoccupied this month with writing a short story for Camp NaNoWriMo (check out post) so I've only read 2 books out of the 8 I want to get to. But I mean, I think I'm over achieving a bit and I  think that's okay knocked a few off the list.


Remember in my annoucement post I had a list of books I wanted to read. Well, that SO DID NOT HAPPEN. *yells* I am Divergent! (One of my favorite lines).


Here are the two books I've read and the ARC I'm currently reading.


Here's my thoughts on this sports romance that I rated a 3.8.


This book was the perfect summer read about sisters, betrayal and a whole lot of forgiveness.

CURRENTLY READING


I'm about 50% into this book and really wish I could be in Hawaii right now. *sigh* Such a good summery romantic read so far.


So are you coming along with your reading this month for ARC April? Have you been slacking or somethingstealing your time?


XO, K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS