FAVORITE BOOK TRAILERS THAT MADE ME WANT TO READ THE BOOK

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I love going to the movies, eating popcorn and trying not to eat all of my so very expensive theater food before the movie actually starts.


 Which is your favorite part of going to the movies? Are you like me and epically fail at actually eating your snacks before the movie starts? #sorrynotsorry But I was thinking lately that my favorite part is right before the movie starts and they start playing trailers for upcoming movies in the next 6 months or so. I either thumbs up or thumbs down a movie trailer that I would actually pay


Many book publishers create book trailers to promote an upcoming book or to get more readers to read the said book. So I've curated a list of my favorite book trailers that have made me read the series, continue on with a series or want to read the book. I have a full playlist that you can check out here  if you're interested.

1. Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

Note: This is the second book in a trilogy


2. Eve & Adam by Micheal Grant & Katherine Applegate


3. Now & Forever by Susane Colasanti


4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Note: This was going to be the movie trailer for Ugly Love, but for some reason I can't find it, so check out the full playlist to watch it. Oh and I have yet to read it.

5. Pawn by Aimee Carter



What are some movies you've recently seen? What are some book trailers even fan and ones that made you read the book or just got you interested?

XOXO, K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS