FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2016 (So Far) PART 1

Friday, June 24, 2016

Wow, time passes by... and we're days away from July. So here's a few books so far this year that I love, the characters that made me ride a rollercoaster of emotions or made me swoon  hard for them? So without furtherado,





1. Unwanted by MK. Schiller


The Why:

-Interracial MC's
-Characters how's a writer
-Heartbreaking 
-Changed how I look at world



The Why:

-Girl power 
-Feminism
-Best female friendships


The Why:

-SO relatable (college problems, boys,, etc.) 
-Witty one liners
-Amazing female friendships



The Why:

 -Second chances
-Falling for someone you didn't expect
-Coma
-Life shattering secrets


The Why:


-Football
-Rule breakers
-Dance
-Realistic friendships


The Why:

--Best Seqeul I've read in a LONG while
-#IvyandBishop
-Politics
-Familty Rivalaries
-Arranged Marraige
-Dystopian


 The Why:

-Summer
- Realistic Family
-Made me cry




 Well, those are my favorites of 2016 so far. What have been your favorite read since January?



 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS