re-CAPPED MAY 2016: GRADS + LOTS OF #BIGBROTHER

Friday, June 3, 2016



This recaps my favorites that I enjoyed during the month like those jeans you don't want to admit you wear almost every day. Yep, those.


\\BOOKS I'VE READ\\

I read a total of 10 books- 8 books, 2 graphic novels
- and it was a pretty good reading month. I participated in two read-a-thons which was #MONTHOFMATSON is hosted by Mareen Keavy and #RYBSAT hosted by Miranda 


#MONTHOFMATSON

5/5 Keys

 
4/5 Keys

#RYBSAT


I read a total of 502 pages for the read-a-thon and it was pretty average. I did a Wrap-Up Vlog on my channel.
4/5 Keys
4/5 Keys


Graphic Novels

This chronicles the girls through winter break and Finals and it's hilarious and relatable. 
Issue #6 5/5 Keys

Issue #7 5/5 Keys

3/5 Stars
This was a very over-hyped book and here's my blog post on my thoughts.

I also got my ARC TBR down on Netgalley and I can't tell you how happy I am about that. 

4/5 Keys

4/5 Keys

4.8/5 Keys

\\WATCHED IT\\

Season 7 All-Stars


I basically binge watched the mess out of Big Brother in preparation for the new upcoming season on June 22. I watched Seasons 7, 8, 10-12 and I have #noshame. AT. ALL. Who else is a Big Brother fan? Or watches it for that fact?

Season 11

WHO'S READY FOR SEASON 18? *raises the roof*

\\LISTENED TO\\

Ariana Grande's new album just released and it is literally all types of amazing. Here are a few of my favorite songs from the album.

Greedy


Into You



Leave Me Lonely



So this was what I mostly READ, WATCHED, and LISTENED TO this month? It was a Ariana, graduation and Big Brother filled month.  What are some of your favorite books YOU read this month? What is your favorite track on Ari's new album?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS