re-CAPPED JUNE 2016: SUMMER OF MYSTERIES + KPOP

Wednesday, July 6, 2016


This recaps my favorites that I enjoyed during the month like those jeans you don't want to admit you wear almost everyday. Yep, those. 


//WHAT I LISTENED TO//


I got into KPOP this month (thanks to Sanaa @sanaastoria) and it's a rabbit hole that I don’t want to come out of. I've discovered new terms of a KPOP fangirl. Also, I discovered EXO, BTS, Oh My Girl and much more. Here are some KPOP music favorites I listened to.

EXO- Call Me Baby
(literally if Spotify had the song count for this song, you wouldn't believe it).



BTS- Save Me
My feelssss..... 



BTS- Dope



2PM-My House
(OMG...THEY ARE SO DISTRACTINGLY GOOD-LOOKING! Also,this was on CONSTANT REPEAT!)
Watching the dance practice was...ASDFGHJKL!
*swoon eyes*

//WHAT I READ//


When summer comes, so does my mood to read mystery & thrillers. If want to watch my June Wrap-Up, you can watch Part 1 & Part 2  Here are some of my favorite books I read this month.

Goodreads

Goodreads
Goodreads

//WHAT I WATCHED//

I didn’t watch a lot of TV, because Big Brother started Season 18 this month. I mean this takes up my summer 3 days (Wed, Thur & Sun) a week during the summer. #BB18



//WHAT I FILMED//


I hauled books that I collected and received for free as well as my favorite books I've read in 2016.



Favorite Books of 2016 (so far)



Have you read any of these books? If you're a K-POP fan, what are some groups do you recommend or are some of your favorites? 

XOXO, K
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS