LET'S DISCUSS: WHY DO YOU READ NEW ADULT?

Tuesday, August 30, 2016


New Adult. 

It's the age after being a young adult and has graduated high school between 18-25 and are usually in college or sometimes life happens.
Like having a baby or even getting married. (These MC's are just based on most that I've read. Not all MCs, but majority.)This month I've been participating in #NAAugust (let's not talk about the rest of this month. K?) 


I've only been reading New Adult for maybe about a year and some change and because I love how it's so relatable. Of course I love the sweet love and firsts that Young Adult beings to the table, but I also love New Adult.

It's raw, real, relatable and really funny at times. I mean that's really what life is. As my college professor told us last week, "Life is what's going when we're doing everything else." New Adult explores different MC's dealing with dealing with guys, friendships, raw at times, but also funny when it needs to be. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.

So why do you read NA? Is it because you can relate to the characters? Or are you new to reading NA?


WHY DO YOU READ NA?



xoxo, k

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS