WAITING ON WEDNESDAY {7}: THE ONE WITH SHOCKING ENDINGS

Wednesday, August 24, 2016



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme created and hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine. Each week, bloggers shine the spotlight on upcoming book titles that they are waiting on.

______





________

Release Date: October 17, 2016

Synopsis:

Q: Are you trying to kill us?

No, but we love Ella so much and her adventures with the Royals that we needed to write this third book. You’ll see when you read it.

Q: Who’s in this book? And don’t say Ella!

Ella, the five Royal brothers, and a few more huge surprises.

________

Why I'm Waiting:

Okay, first of all, really is that really a synopsis? Seriously, this is ALL I get with the grief I went through on the first two books. I read the first 2 books, because of bookstagram as well Carol @The Reading Wallflower raved about it on her channel.

So, of course I decided I HAD to read Paper Princess. Well, I read through that like a steam roll truck and had to get my grabby hands on Broken Prince, because head's up (or spoiler? Not really.) each book does leave in a cliffhanger.

So I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!

WHY IS OCTOBER SO FAR AWAYYYY?
_______


Have you read Paper Princess and/or Broken Prince?  (I hope so I can fangirl with you.)



xoxo, K




 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS