AN UPDATE (GIFS INCLUDED) + AN OCTOBER BOOK HAUL!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

A BIT OF AN UPDATE FIRST...


So you guys are probably thinking where have you been? I've been a bit MIA on the blog, but I've  tried to stay on my Booktube channel though. But the reason for my absence is...



Yes, the wonderful (when you aced those midterms), frustrating (why is everything due at the same time), and late night days (almost every freakin' night) that is called college. ( UGHHH!)


I surprisingly read a few books in the last couple of months. I even found a couple of my favorite books of the year. But if I don't post as often as 2 to 3 times a week or not on social media as often....


But that didn't stop me from receiving or buying books during this time, So here's my Fall Book Haul + Unboxing...




If you guys haven't subscribed to my Booktube channel you can do that here

XOXO, K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS