HATE TO LOVE YOU + LOL (NO, LITERALLY) || THE HATING GAME BY SALLY THORNE

Monday, November 7, 2016

The Hating Game


Author:
Sally Thorne
Publication Date:
November, 2016
Publisher:

Harper Collins
Format:
Paperback
Pages:
302 Pages
Received From:
LibraryThing.com



_________

This book...was EVERYTHING I WAS LOOKING FOR! Guyss.. let me tell I started this book late last night and it kept reading it until 2:30 am.



 YES, 2:30 AM! But then kept telling myself I was going to go to sleep but kept reaching for it, knowing I had to get up in the morning. It was sweet, sassy, sexy and the banter between Josh and Lucy were magnetic, more like combustive.

Both Lucy and Josh work for rival companies and for years they've been at each other's throats. Lucy is a retro wearing who smiles at everyone and sometimes get ran over because she's too nice sometimes. Then, beautiful Josh who sits across from Lucy is the crass, straight-laced and slightly OCD. They hate each other and when they have to compete or the same job hating each other turns more and more into knowing what the root of their hate is -love. Their interactions, back and forth banter that was most of the time just laugh out loud and sexy.

Final Thoughts:

These two had so chemistry was like the room would combust if they were in it together. I loved how strong Lucy was in standing up to Josh and how they continued to challenged each other. They constantly played games, but when it came down to actually figuring out their feelings for each other, it was so cute. They were a sassy, sexy, awkward, bumbling couple that I was rooting I loved being together. This is the perfect adult rom-com if you're looking for just the RIGHT adult book,

READ IT!


5 LOL KEYS!

XO, K


 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS