2017 NEW RELEASES CHALLENGE

Monday, January 16, 2017

New Release Challenge 2017 - (un)Conventional Bookviews

"The 2017 New Release Challenge is a year-long challenge in which we aim to read books released in 2017."

So Lexxie @(Un)conventionalBookReviews and Stormie @Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My! I saw this challenge floating around on a few of my favorite blogs and decided to take the plunge and do it. I've linked you to the info page about the challenge and the other details. I love reading new releases and wanted to do more of that last year. 


So here a a link to my Goodreads shelf to the 2017 releases I want to try to read this year. I'm going to try to the first tier which is 1-30 which is going to make me a New Release Newbie (which I totally am, haha).

Are you going to be participating in any 2017 Readinf Challenges this year? What about this one?

XOXO, K
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS