BOOKS + MUSIC: SHATTER ME PLAYLIST

Friday, January 6, 2017



This is a little segment that I share new music by means by curating a music playlist paired with a book that I've read or can't stop talking about. So this week it's a series that I LOVE and GUSH way too much about and also push everyone everyone to read. 
_____
Can you guess what series I made a playlist for?

Hint: I've talked about this series on the blog.
.
.
.
If you haven't guessed it, it's the Shatter Me trilogy. I've been curating this playlist for a few months and found the perfect songs that describe my favorite OTP.

The full 8Tracks playlist will be available here, but here's a few songs to give you a sample. If you've read the series, you'll just know. *wink*


When Juliette first comes into the Establishment and she feels like she's under a microscope.





The title of this song says it all. Juliette hates to love Warner and she finally admits she does it's a bit of an explosion. Chapter 56, people..


This is literally Warner and his feelings for Juliette.

Here's the Shatter Me Trilogy full playlist



So here is the full playlist on 8tracks. Take a listen and let me know what you think.

xo, K
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS