re-CAPPED: APRIL 2017: RIVERDALE & FINALS

Tuesday, May 9, 2017


This recaps my favorites that I enjoyed during the month like those jeans you don't want to admit you wear almost everyday. Yep, those.


//WHAT I LISTENED TO//


Afraid- Xavier Omar



//WHAT I READ//


 This month I read 5 books which 3 of those were New Adult. I read some hard topics such as abusive relationships. I talk about how I feel they're written in books based off a book I had previously read and discovered new author this month. 

27362503  28959365 22545700

34448938  27414403


//WHAT I WATCHED//


I'm truly addicted to this show. Every week, the secrets, the lies..everything is addictive. If you're a fan of Archie, you're going to love this darker version of this comic.

Image result


//WHAT I FILMED//


One of my goals at the beginning of the year was to create more videos and so I decided to do VEDA which is Video Every Day in April. I made a video every day in April this year, so here's my playlist.

xoxo, K
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS